Friday, October 17, 2014

Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon Goals!! #WWReadathon



I almost forgot that today was the start of the Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-Thon!

OK ~ My goals!!!

1.  This time I want to visit more of the other participants in the read-a-thon.  I plan on visiting and commenting on at least 15 posts.  Doesn't seem like much, but I'm not that great at visiting.  I am usually running around taking my kids from place to place. :)

2. Read a total of 7 books.!!  I have Sweet Unrest scheduled for review.  I knew this time of the year was tough for me, so I cut  back on tours.

Here are some of the books that I will for sure read, the rest will be bonus determined on my mood.  Sometimes I get in the mood to read something that suddenly appeals to me. :)


Ok - there they are.  Each of the pictures are linked to the goodreads book page.

Interesting in Signing Up?  YOU  can do so at this link.

I will be updating my progress at the bottom of this post.  I'll put the cute graphic in my sidebar linked to this post.

*********************


Books completed for read-a-thon.

1. Gabriel Finley and the Raven's Riddle on 10/18
2. Sweat Unrest on 10/20
I also visited and commented on 5 participating blogs. :)
3. Marriage of Mercy on 10/22
4. An October Bride on 10/22
5. A is for Abstinence 10/23
6. The Brickmaker's Bride on 10/25

3 comments:

  1. Ah. Carla Kelly... I've liked the ones of her I've read. I really enjoyed The Caller and should be reviewing it this week. The last third of the book was pretty intense. Sweet Unrest I won in a giveaway and need to read soon. Thanks for stopping by, Lisa! I hope you continue to do well!!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're doing well! I'm also pretty bad about commenting but I'm trying this time. Have a great week of reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.