Saturday, September 8, 2012

See the trailer of Iridescent!

Carol Oates has a new book coming out soon!  I can't wait.  To help me in my wanting of the book, there is a trailer that I just received the link for.  I hope you are just as excited for the sequel of Ember as I am.





Book Description: Candra Ember used to dream of saving the world one person at a time. She never expected to become an angelic weapon and the last hope in the battle against ultimate darkness.

Falling for a Nephilim wasn’t part of Sebastian’s plan. Distraction is something he can’t afford when his rival, Draven, wants what Sebastian has. 

Lies, manipulation, and corruption are twisting the lives of the citizens in Acheron. The Arch is missing from Heaven, and a demon is intent on claiming the city. At a time they should be growing closer, grief and paranoia is driving Candra and Sebastian apart.

If the price of restoring the Watchers to Heaven is a human soul, who deserves to be saved?

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I hope you don't mind, but I would like to invite you on the debut Giveaway on one of my blogs: http://handmade-diaries.blogspot.com/2012/09/kraft-studios-giveaway-international.html

    Hope you can join,
    Michikit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.