I have joined another reading challenge! WooHoo! I am hoping that my life is settling down and getting back on schedule. (Really, does that ever happen?) My son's wedding is over. He has been married for two weeks and is happy. I am SO relieved.
I have a few goals that I want to accomplish this month.
1. Read the 9 scheduled reviews I have for this month ON TIME!
2. Read a book on Kindle Unlimited
3. Read a book just for fun.
This may not seem like a challenging challenge, but for me right now, it's got to be enough. In so many ways I have felt like I was drowning lately with review books. I need a "no pressure" breather.
Here are the daily prompts. Today, it is to set my goals. Done, a bit late in the day. But I have accomplished this!✅
Here is the official pic with the daily info.
Do you want to join the fun?
Here are the rules:
- REQUIRED: Fill out the Sign-Up Form – You only need to do this once!
- Put up a post on your Blog, Facebook or Instagram stating you are participating in this reading challenge. Include the hashtag #SeasonToRead and link to so others can sign up and join us.
- Beginning December 3rd – Post a photo relating to the daily prompt on your Blog, Facebook or Instagram. Use the hashtag #SeasonToRead on all posts. Post Monday – Friday, use the weekends to catch up or take a break!
- Claim the daily entry on the Rafflecopter form by providing a link to your post on your Blog, website or Instagram (Monday- Friday From December 3rd to 28th)
- Complete the optional entries on the Rafflecopter to support our sponsors
- Have fun, Be Creative, Don’t Stress
- There is no right or wrong answer to the daily prompts!
- You can participate as much or a little as you want.
I am hosting a giveaway for this challenge. One of the things that I do is I am a Perfectly Posh Consultant. What does this mean? I buy a lot of pampering products. 😅 I LOVE them. I don't actively sell, just to those who ask or are interested. Mostly to my family and friends.
In this giveaway I will be offering a Holly Jolly bath bar, a Honey Berry hand cream, and Little Ginger Bath bombs.
The Honey Berry hand cream is sold out, it is not available on the website anymore. But I snagged a few early! I hope you look forward to the giveaway. Watch for more info later.
Ready to enter today's giveaway?
You can do so at this LINK.