Monday, September 10, 2018

Fall into Books Reading Challenge begins today! #readinggoals


The Fall into Books Reading Challenge has officially began.  This is a month long event full of challenges, prizes, and fun.  


Today's challenge is about your reading goals.  That is a hard one for me.  I am always reading!   But I am not always reading for fun.  I have a lot of books that I review, some I have had for awhile and not had a chance to read and review them.  I also subscribe to Kindle Unlimited because some of my favorite author's have books on there, and I want to support them.

Goal #1 - Read two books that I am behind on reviewing.
Goal #2 - Read two books I have "borrowed" on Kindle Unlimited
Goal #3 - Read two books for fun!

That may not seem like a lot of books for the challenge.  But it is 6 books beyond my review books.  It may be tricky to fit them in. :)

If you have not joined the challenge:  SIGN UP HERE


There is also a few giveaways happening right now.  You can find all of the challenges listed with links to the giveaways HERE!


How I am doing on my goals:
(Return and report.)
This will be updated as I make progress.

Book #1 ~ My Sister's Intended by Rachael Anderson (Kindle Unlimited) 9/14/18

Book #2 ~ Gilded Cage by Vic James (Netgalley- late review) 9/18/18

Book #3 ~ Winning Miss Winthrop by Carolyn Miller (For fun) 10/1/18

Book #4 ~Worth the Risk by Heather B. Moore (Kindle Unlimited) 10/10/18

2 comments:

  1. Great goals! I always feel a little better when I can get to some review books that have been on my list too long!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.