Thursday, December 6, 2012

Review ~ "Snow Whyte and the Queen of Mayhem" by Melissa Lemon




Source: Netgalley
Genre: Fairy Tale retelling
Publication date;  December 11, 2012

Book Description Stuck in her family's apple orchards, Kat's got plenty of work to do and only pesky Jeremy to help. But when Jeremy convinces her to run away, Kat will discover that nothing---and no one---in her life is quite what it seems. Wonderfully reimagined, this is the magical tale of Snow White as you've never read it before!

Colleen's Thoughts: I have enjoyed most of the Snow White retellings I've read, and this is no exception.  The plot is different in many ways from the other Snow Whites I've read.  I like that very much.  I love that it is told from the point of view of the mirror, Jasper.  It was a lot of fun to read.  It is a fresh look at the well known fairy tale.  I would recommend this book to any age group.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.