For Jeremy, Christmas is just another reminder that he'll never be able to enjoy the things that come so easily to other children. Then one night he has a dream that will change everything. Accompanied by stirring music, this story of finding faith and discovering the power of the Master Healer is sure to be cherished at Christmastime and all year long.
Scott A Johnson's Top Ten Reasons for being an Author!
1. To share your creativity.
2. To keep your mind sharp and promote mental acuity.
3. To make a positive impact in someone’s life.
4. To continue developing and expanding your writing skills.
5. To explore the full potential of your imagination.
6. For a feeling of accomplishment.
7. Because you enjoy writing.
9. For the money…if you believe this one make sure you are the next J.K. Rowling. J
10. For the fame and grandeur of it…see #9 again. J
Author Scott A. Johnson spent most of his childhood in Utah, where he gained a love for creative writing. Recognizing his potential at a young age, his teachers and family encouraged him to explore his developing writing talents.
Scott continued to craft imaginative and original stories through his teenage years, including original short stories that are beloved by his family. He published his first book, "Nutrition: A Word of Wisdom," in 2009, and has published more than 200 health and fitness articles in various online and print publications.
Scott, his wife and four children reside in beautiful Utah County where they enjoy the mountains and outdoors. Scott is regularly asked by his children to share an original story, and he gladly obliges.
Find Scott Johnson at his website.
Check out the Trailer:
Giveaway:a Rafflecopter giveaway
As part of the tour, Scott is generously offering a grand prize giveaway of a print copy of Jeremy’s Christmas Journey plus the CD.
To enter to win this prize, simply fill out the Rafflecopter form provided. (Each tour stop will have the same Rafflecopter form).
- Open from November 1 to November 21.
- Must be 13+ years of age to enter/ D
- US mailing addresses only
Earn entries by doing any/all of the following:
- Leaving a blog post comment
- Listening to a sample of the CD on Scott's website (http://optimallifecoaching.
- Tweeting about the giveaway (once per day)
Follow the tour!
November 1: The Book Bug - Kickoff + Giveaway
November 2: The Book Bug - Author Interview
November 5: Geo Librarian - Review, Interview, & Giveaway
November 5: LDS & Lovin' It - Review, Interview, & Giveaway
November 6: The Book Bug - Review
November 7: Bookworm Lisa - Top Tens List
November 8: Rachelle's Writing Spot - Author Guest Post
November 9: Monique's Musings - Review
November 12: Jinky Is Reading - Review
November 13: Brooklyn Berry Designs - Review
November 13: I Love to Read and Write Reviews - Review & Top Tens List
November 14: Debbie's Inkspectations - Review
Where can you purchase a copy?