Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Trip to the Valley of Goblins

A great alternative title could be "The weird mind of the book obsessed?"



The kids had a day off of school this week, so we took a short vacation.  Our first stop was to "Goblin Valley State Park".  It's located in the State of Utah (my home state).  There are all kinds of weird formations  in a valley. 

My husband asked my kids "what movie does this make you think of?"  Well, for me there was one obvious choice.  They look like mushrooms to me.  Mushrooms make me think of hobits.  Hobits belong with "Lord of the Rings!"  I do like the movie adaptation of the book.  Maybe only someone who is book obsessed will use reasoning like that.  Does anyone else have this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.