Saturday, March 26, 2011

In my Mailbox #14

In my mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.  It's a way to advertise the books that we receive and  we may not get to quickly.  It's also a fun way to interact and get great ideas of new books to read.


All eBooks this week for me, and each of them are to review.

From The Author's:
The Secret of a Spicy Jalapeno by Charlie Courtland

A Modern Witch by Debra Geary

From Simon and Schuster Galley Grab:
Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready

Seven Sorcerers by Caro King

I am excited to dig into these books.  Unfortunately, it may take me a bit to get to them.  I have too many books in my stack that take priority.

I hope you had a great week in your eBox or mailbox.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.