Thursday, November 22, 2018

I am thankful for many things!

This is the day many of us reflect upon our blessings. If it's not a holiday for you, I would still encourage you to think about the things that are good in your life.

Last week my oldest child was married to a wonderful young woman.  They are so happy and are a perfect match.  Watching my children find joy and happiness is incredible.  My next child, a daughter, has been married for one year.  He is also a great young man, and we are blessed to have him as a part of our family.  I have a son who left in August to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  He has grown and I am amazed when he shares his testimony of the Savior, Jesus Christ.  My youngest son is a Sophomore in High School.  He has a great group of friends that I enjoy.  They are a positive influence on him and I give thanks for that.  Lastly, I have been married for twenty-six years to my best friend!  We have our ups and our downs, but we love and respect each other.  Marriage is work and I love that I am married to a man who navigates life with me.

I haven't done a lot of reading lately.  It has been busy and I am trying to spend more time with my family rather than have my nose constantly in a book.  I am behind, but committed to continue and try to catch up.   Reading is an essential activity for me.  It is a great stress relief (unless you are behind on reviews).

May you have a blessed day,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.